NOTICE : PRESENT ANTIGEN TEST/SALIVA TEST RESULT OR VACCINATION CARD AT QUARANTINE CHECKPOINTS AND REPORT TO MDRRMO UPON RETURN.
NOTICE : Please inquire first to the LGU you are going to if they have other requirements.
NOTICE : For those who needs assistance please visit the MDDRM Office or the Tech4Ed/E-Center in your municipality.
DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
In the processing of data and information regarding online travel pass applications, the Provincial Government of Camarines Norte (PGCN) through the Incident Management Team (IMT) of the Provincial Task Force on COVID-19 commits to protect the privacy of the applicants and ensure the following in compliance with Republic Act 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR):
1. Consent of data subjects (the applicants) to collect and process personal information and even sensitive personal information, i.e., age, gender, marital status, health condition relating to him or her, government-issued IDs, etc., and other personal information relevant in the processing of travel pass applications;
2. Informing the applicants of the application process and the personal information to be entered into the system (see below);
3. Collection and sharing of personal information only for specified and legitimate purpose(s);
4. Confidentiality of information received subject, however, to the right of the provincial government to utilize the same for contact tracing of applicants who are close contacts of laboratory-confirmed or probable COVID-19 patients;
5. Retention of data for as long as the purpose for which it was collected remains in effect and until such time as it is no longer required nor necessary to keep the same for any other legal or regulatory purposes;
6. Rights of the applicants as data subjects to request to access their personal information, and/or have it corrected, erased, blocked, object to the processing of their personal data on reasonable grounds subject to applicable internal policies and other relevant laws and regulations; and
7. Implementation of adequate security measures to safeguard the personal information collected.
The personal information to be collected from the applicants shall be electronically processed through an Information and Communications System which can only be accessed by the provincial government’s designated personnel/Personal Information Controller(s).
Personal information is collected from the applicants when they log in to www.camnortetravelpass.com and fill out the application form with the following:
• Full name and personal particulars such as contact details, gender, civil status, address, birthdate, education and occupation/profession
• Valid ID details
• Travel details, i.e., point of origin and point of destination, purpose and date of travel, and type and plate number of vehicle to be used
• Date of issuance of the barangay certificate and medical certificate
• Date of issuance of the negative result of RT-PCR Test or Rapid Antigen Test
• Scanned copy of the applicant’s photo and other documentary requirements.
After completing the entire process, the applicant will receive a notification of approval and a link to print the electronic travel pass authorization.
Should you have any questions or concerns on the processing of your data and/or possible data security incident or breach, you may contact us at:
SMART - 0998 561 5388
GLOBE - 0917 583 9147